Sunday, February 1, 2009
Aurora Expeditions Seeks Marketing Coordinator
An exciting opportunity exists for a passionate person with great marketing skills to join Aurora Expeditions. Aurora is a leading adventure travel company specialising in ship-based travel to the world’s remote places including Antarctica, the Arctic, Papua New Guinea and the Russian Far East. This is a varied role, which requires responsibility for all areas of the marketing mix and would ideally suit someone with travel industry experience.
Please view the attached job spec for more in-depth details of the position that currently exists.
• Minimum two years marketing experience
• Relevant tertiary qualifications
• Great communication and presentation skills written & oral
• Strong attention to detail & organisation skills
• Enjoy working at a fast pace
• Capacity to manage consecutive tasks
• Excellent & accurate computer skills
• Exposure to and/or interest in the adventure travel industry
• Desktop publishing skills
Travel within Australia and to specific destinations may be required.
An attractive package in accordance with industry experience will be negotiated.