Sunday, September 6, 2009
Food and Wine Weekend at Byron at Byron Resort
To celebrate The Byron at Byron Resort and Spa will be holding its first Food & Wine Weekend on November 20 and 21, with special guests Philip Johnson of Brisbane’s acclaimed e’cco bistro, Justin Telfer from Bangalow Cheese Company and Mary Jeanne Hutchinson from New Zealand’s multi award winning Craggy Range Winery.
Open to all food and wine lovers, the weekend will highlight the local Northern Rivers produce in a space of relaxed sharing. “It’s a good marriage’’ said Philip Johnson. “The Byron at Byron Resort, good food, good wine and some learning and experimentation. The Byron region is home to some of the Australia’s finest foods’’.
The Byron at Byron Food & Wine Weekend Package includes:
- Two nights’ accommodation in a one bedroom superior suite
- Full buffet breakfast daily
- Bottle of Craggy Range Wine and Philip Johnson cookbook in room on arrival
- Welcome drinks and canapés on 20 November
- One workshop of your choice on 21 November, either:
Philip Johnson Cooking Demonstration including tastings, 10:30am - 12:30pm or Cheese and Wine Masterclass with Justin Telfer from Bangalow Cheese Company and Mary Jeanne Hutchinson from Craggy Range Winery, 2:00 – 4:00pm
- Gala Celebratory Dinner with Philip Johnson on 21 November – Five course degustation matched with Craggy Range Wines.
Single Share $989 / Twin Share $1,328.
For bookings and enquiries telephone 1300 554 362 or visit www.thebyronatbyron.com.au