Tuesday, June 2, 2009
North Star Cruises Special Offers
Travellers offered unique opportunity to experience ultra luxury adventure cruise ship True North with special ‘beat the economic slowdown’ incentives.
North Star Cruises has unveiled a raft of special incentives to battle the economic slowdown.
For a limited time, consumers can take advantage of three 10% discounts.
North Star Cruises General Manager Peter Trembath said there had never been a better time to experience the luxury and adventure of a True North cruise.
“If you were ever thinking of experiencing the iconic True North, now is the time, with discounted special deals that are never likely to be repeated,” said Mr Trembath.
Previous Guest Discount: All previous guests will receive a 10% discount on repeat arrangements.
Early Bird Tariff Discount: All guests will receive a 10% for bookings outside 12 months.
Early Bird Deposit Bonus: All bookings received for departures outside 12 months will be subject to a 10% deposit only. The balance of the normal 25% deposit will become payable 12 months from departure.
The special deals are valid for all new bookings and will continue until further notice.
Mr Trembath said incentives could be combined meaning some excellent savings for those who qualified for more than one special deal.
“For many people, the True North is that once in a life time experience – so if you’ve ever dreamed of experiencing one of our cruises, it’s time to take advantage of these unbeatable special offers.”
“We travel to some of the most exotic locations in the world including the stunning Kimberley coastline, and into the Pacific Islands.”
Highlights for the rest of the 2009 season include:
• The Kimberley Photographic Workshop with renowned photographer Christian Fletcher onboard the Kimberley Wilderness Cruise departing Broome August 29
• The West Papua Discoverer cruise which explores an untouched paradise of hidden culture and incredible natural scenery departing Darwin in October.
For more information visit www.northstarcruises.com.au or phone 08 9192 1829.
True North Background
The multi award winning adventure cruise ship, True North, allows discerning guests to experience wilderness in surroundings more akin to one of the world’s most exclusive hotels. Lavish features include:
• A sundeck, forward observation lounge, ship’s lounge, alfresco bar, internet café, plasma screens with interpretive information, lower deck dining room with large panoramic windows, and fine dining.
• All cabins feature enhanced décor, en-suite facilities, in-house entertainment and satellite telephones.
• Multiple expedition boats allow passengers to do “what they want, when they want”.
• The True North is the only Kimberley adventure-cruise ship that sails with its own helicopter.
• The purpose built True North is able to explore the upper reaches of shallow river systems.
• Adventure cruises and expeditions operate along the magnificent coastlines of Australia and the South Pacific.
Last 30 Days' Most Popular Posts
Sydney's Menzies Hotel was opened on 17th October 1963, by Premier R.J. Heffron and named after Sir Archibald Menzies, a pioneer in...
Old shops, George St Marulan. The red-fronted shop is the Coronation Store opened in 1902 in the year of the coronation of Edward VII....
In the early days, settlements were often named after governors and their relatives and South Australia was particularly punctilious in...
Explorers; Hume and Hovell, passed through the region around Gundagai, ancient home of the Wiradjuri people , in November 1824 and by t...
[The text below is derived from interpretive panels installed inside the bridge's pedestrian walkways, (portals) themselves a...
Bathing was uncomfortable for both adults and children before World War I. Modesty demanded that as much as possible of the body was ...