Tuesday, June 2, 2009
North Star Cruises Special Offers
Travellers offered unique opportunity to experience ultra luxury adventure cruise ship True North with special ‘beat the economic slowdown’ incentives.
North Star Cruises has unveiled a raft of special incentives to battle the economic slowdown.
For a limited time, consumers can take advantage of three 10% discounts.
North Star Cruises General Manager Peter Trembath said there had never been a better time to experience the luxury and adventure of a True North cruise.
“If you were ever thinking of experiencing the iconic True North, now is the time, with discounted special deals that are never likely to be repeated,” said Mr Trembath.
Previous Guest Discount: All previous guests will receive a 10% discount on repeat arrangements.
Early Bird Tariff Discount: All guests will receive a 10% for bookings outside 12 months.
Early Bird Deposit Bonus: All bookings received for departures outside 12 months will be subject to a 10% deposit only. The balance of the normal 25% deposit will become payable 12 months from departure.
The special deals are valid for all new bookings and will continue until further notice.
Mr Trembath said incentives could be combined meaning some excellent savings for those who qualified for more than one special deal.
“For many people, the True North is that once in a life time experience – so if you’ve ever dreamed of experiencing one of our cruises, it’s time to take advantage of these unbeatable special offers.”
“We travel to some of the most exotic locations in the world including the stunning Kimberley coastline, and into the Pacific Islands.”
Highlights for the rest of the 2009 season include:
• The Kimberley Photographic Workshop with renowned photographer Christian Fletcher onboard the Kimberley Wilderness Cruise departing Broome August 29
• The West Papua Discoverer cruise which explores an untouched paradise of hidden culture and incredible natural scenery departing Darwin in October.
For more information visit www.northstarcruises.com.au or phone 08 9192 1829.
True North Background
The multi award winning adventure cruise ship, True North, allows discerning guests to experience wilderness in surroundings more akin to one of the world’s most exclusive hotels. Lavish features include:
• A sundeck, forward observation lounge, ship’s lounge, alfresco bar, internet café, plasma screens with interpretive information, lower deck dining room with large panoramic windows, and fine dining.
• All cabins feature enhanced décor, en-suite facilities, in-house entertainment and satellite telephones.
• Multiple expedition boats allow passengers to do “what they want, when they want”.
• The True North is the only Kimberley adventure-cruise ship that sails with its own helicopter.
• The purpose built True North is able to explore the upper reaches of shallow river systems.
• Adventure cruises and expeditions operate along the magnificent coastlines of Australia and the South Pacific.
Last 30 Days' Most Popular Posts
Sydney's Menzies Hotel was opened on 17th October 1963, by Premier R.J. Heffron and named after Sir Archibald Menzies, a pioneer in...
In 1935 Mr JM Smith established the firm of I M Smith and Co. which carried with it the Ford Company franchise in Urana. The motor business ...
Everywhere you turn lately, it seems, people are talking about climate change, global warming, carbon offsets and lower emissions. Is it ...
WINNER IN the HERITAGE CATEGORY The Sofitel Legend Metropole will glitter again at the PATA Gold Awards 2010 ceremony, taking place on 17th ...
Gundula Holbrook from a 1921 painting Gundula Holbrook: I was born in Austria m the widow of the late Commander Norman Holbrook VC, the...
It was as a child in the Albury district that cartoonist Ken Maynard came to love the Ettamogah countryside, and he later immortalised ...