Monday, July 26, 2010
New Solo Passenger Offers on Athena and Princess Daphne
Classic International Cruises will debut complimentary cocktail parties for solo travellers and offer single supplements as low as 25 per cent on cruises from Australia and in Asia this summer aboard Athena and Princess Daphne.
"Our number of solo passengers is growing due to our attractive single passenger rates so to further help these passengers make new friends onboard, we are introducing a welcome aboard cocktail party for them," said Classic International Cruises Marketing Manager, Ann Hope.
"Our ships are smaller and therefore offer a very friendly and intimate atmosphere onboard, making it easier to meet up and make new friends while they enjoy a relaxing holiday together for the same length of time," Ms Hope said.
The solo traveller parties will feature live music and complimentary beverages and be held on the first night of cruises lasting seven or more nights aboard Athena – based in Fremantle, WA, this summer – and Princess Daphne, which will offer Far East cruises this summer from Singapore and Hong Kong for Australians. Ship officers will help host the cocktail parties.
Classic International Cruises will also offer solo passenger supplements as low as 25 per cent on a range of cruises this summer aboard Athena and Princess Daphne including *:
* a 35-night voyage aboard Athena from Rome to Fremantle, sailing November 14, 2010, via Egypt and Asia, from $7494 for solo passengers for single use of a cabin – a 25 per cent supplement on the twin-share fare
* an 11-night return cruise on Athena from Fremantle on January 10, 2011, to Bali for a three-day stay. Fares for solo passengers start at $2619 for sole use of a cabin, representing a 25 per cent supplement
* a 20-night return cruise on Athena from Fremantle on Valentine's Day, February 14, 2011, to Thailand, Malaysia and Singapore and passing Christmas Island. Fares are available from $4313 for single use of a cabin, which is 25 per cent up on the twin fare
* a seven-day return cruise from Singapore to Malaysia and Thailand aboard Princess Daphne on January 6, 2011, from $1419 for solo travellers – a supplement of 25 per cent on the twin fare
Featuring onboard currencies of Australian dollars, both Athena and Princess Daphne are smaller, traditional liners offering fine cuisine, elegant bars and lounges, gym/spa, library, showlounge, spacious decks, pool, personal service and a friendly, relaxed atmosphere. All cabins on Athena and most on Princess Daphne boast a shower and a bathtub – a luxury only found in suites on the latest superliners.
Full details and bookings are available via travel agents or visit www.classicintcruises.com.
* Solo passenger fares are available in selected cabins and are subject to availability.
Posted by rodeime
Last 30 Days' Most Popular Posts
Sydney's Menzies Hotel was opened on 17th October 1963, by Premier R.J. Heffron and named after Sir Archibald Menzies, a pioneer in...
“To have seen Italy without having seen Sicily is not to have seen Italy at all, for Sicily is the key to everything.” So wrote Johann Wolf...
Gundula Holbrook from a 1921 painting Gundula Holbrook: I was born in Austria m the widow of the late Commander Norman Holbrook VC, the...
The photo shows the original Reichstag of the Weimar Republic...where Parliament sat in Berlin. This is how it looked in August 1932. ...
With just over 100 days until the end of the year, there’s never been a better time to reclaim our optimism and find enjoyment in these unc...
Mario Morgano was born on Capri in 1919. He moved to Genoa, where he graduated with a degree in law. Even during his university years, ...