Thursday, August 6, 2009
Packages Highlight Tassie Gems
Launceston’s Country Club Tasmania is pleased to announce the release of five fantastic new accommodation packages.
Marketing Manager, Michael Bailey, said the innovative packages were designed to cater to diverse interests and showcase the very best tourism experiences Northern Tasmania has to offer.
“Recent tourism research has revealed that visitors to Tasmania are looking for accessible short breaks,” Mr Bailey said.
“Our new accommodation packages have been tailored to meet that market demand. Visitors can explore the region’s renowned wineries or challenge themselves at Barnbougle Dune’s internationally acclaimed golf course before, among other activities, returning to their four to five-star accommodation at Country Club Tasmania.”
The five new packages are:
• Tee off for Two by Air – includes two nights accommodation, full buffet breakfasts, 18 holes at Country Club Tasmania and Barnbougle Dunes, and helicopter transfers to and from Barnbougle.
• Tee off for Two by Road – as per above with transfers by road.
• Fly Through the Vines – includes two nights accommodation, full buffet breakfasts, and a helicopter transfer to a winery of choice plus scenic flight over Launceston.
• Drive Through the Vines – as per above with transfers by road.
• Ultimate High Flyer Package – includes one night accommodation, full buffet breakfast, Heli Adventures Champagne Sunset flight, and a three-course meal at the multi award-winning Terrace Restaurant.
For more information on these and other accommodation packages, visit www.countryclubtasmania.com.au or phone 03 6335 5777. For high resolution images and other media information, visit www.countryclubtasmania.com.au/media
Posted by rodeime
Last 30 Days' Most Popular Posts
Sydney's Menzies Hotel was opened on 17th October 1963, by Premier R.J. Heffron and named after Sir Archibald Menzies, a pioneer in...
source: travelworldnews.com Small Ship industry cruise veteran Dave Randon has accepted the position of Vice President, Sales and Marketing ...
Orion Expedition Cruises, in association with Events Worldwide, is showcasing the Singapore Formula 1 Singtel Grand Prix with options of 3 o...
Photo: The Advertiser Warren Jones Journalist Adelaide East Herald The future of the historic Ayers House and museum is under threat. On 10...
From unleashing your inner ghostbuster to investigating crime scenes and being part of a supernatural interactive theatre show, there’s som...
Immerse yourself in the glorious music of history's most loved composers Tauck World Discovery has just released a special 12-day Musica...