Thursday, August 6, 2009
Packages Highlight Tassie Gems
Launceston’s Country Club Tasmania is pleased to announce the release of five fantastic new accommodation packages.
Marketing Manager, Michael Bailey, said the innovative packages were designed to cater to diverse interests and showcase the very best tourism experiences Northern Tasmania has to offer.
“Recent tourism research has revealed that visitors to Tasmania are looking for accessible short breaks,” Mr Bailey said.
“Our new accommodation packages have been tailored to meet that market demand. Visitors can explore the region’s renowned wineries or challenge themselves at Barnbougle Dune’s internationally acclaimed golf course before, among other activities, returning to their four to five-star accommodation at Country Club Tasmania.”
The five new packages are:
• Tee off for Two by Air – includes two nights accommodation, full buffet breakfasts, 18 holes at Country Club Tasmania and Barnbougle Dunes, and helicopter transfers to and from Barnbougle.
• Tee off for Two by Road – as per above with transfers by road.
• Fly Through the Vines – includes two nights accommodation, full buffet breakfasts, and a helicopter transfer to a winery of choice plus scenic flight over Launceston.
• Drive Through the Vines – as per above with transfers by road.
• Ultimate High Flyer Package – includes one night accommodation, full buffet breakfast, Heli Adventures Champagne Sunset flight, and a three-course meal at the multi award-winning Terrace Restaurant.
For more information on these and other accommodation packages, visit www.countryclubtasmania.com.au or phone 03 6335 5777. For high resolution images and other media information, visit www.countryclubtasmania.com.au/media
Posted by rodeime
Last 30 Days' Most Popular Posts
Unley residents will be familiar with the generous green space of Heywood Park, which lies at the southern end of King William Road.
Sydney's Menzies Hotel was opened on 17th October 1963, by Premier R.J. Heffron and named after Sir Archibald Menzies, a pioneer in...
It's the little Outback Queensland town with a gutsy big past, but for most Australians, Cloncurry is about to go on record as the mig...
Orion Expedition Cruises, in association with Events Worldwide, is showcasing the Singapore Formula 1 Singtel Grand Prix with options of 3 o...
source: travelworldnews.com Small Ship industry cruise veteran Dave Randon has accepted the position of Vice President, Sales and Marketing ...
Catch a glimpse of Her Majesty The Queen from the Mall as she goes to watch the Trooping of the Colour, the quintessential English para...