Thursday, August 6, 2009
Packages Highlight Tassie Gems
Launceston’s Country Club Tasmania is pleased to announce the release of five fantastic new accommodation packages.
Marketing Manager, Michael Bailey, said the innovative packages were designed to cater to diverse interests and showcase the very best tourism experiences Northern Tasmania has to offer.
“Recent tourism research has revealed that visitors to Tasmania are looking for accessible short breaks,” Mr Bailey said.
“Our new accommodation packages have been tailored to meet that market demand. Visitors can explore the region’s renowned wineries or challenge themselves at Barnbougle Dune’s internationally acclaimed golf course before, among other activities, returning to their four to five-star accommodation at Country Club Tasmania.”
The five new packages are:
• Tee off for Two by Air – includes two nights accommodation, full buffet breakfasts, 18 holes at Country Club Tasmania and Barnbougle Dunes, and helicopter transfers to and from Barnbougle.
• Tee off for Two by Road – as per above with transfers by road.
• Fly Through the Vines – includes two nights accommodation, full buffet breakfasts, and a helicopter transfer to a winery of choice plus scenic flight over Launceston.
• Drive Through the Vines – as per above with transfers by road.
• Ultimate High Flyer Package – includes one night accommodation, full buffet breakfast, Heli Adventures Champagne Sunset flight, and a three-course meal at the multi award-winning Terrace Restaurant.
For more information on these and other accommodation packages, visit www.countryclubtasmania.com.au or phone 03 6335 5777. For high resolution images and other media information, visit www.countryclubtasmania.com.au/media
Posted by rodeime
Last 30 Days' Most Popular Posts
Published by Rigby Ltd. ISBN 0 7270 0714 9 by Brenda Marshall, Len Moore Hardcover, 111 Pages, Published 1978 TO LOOK BACK with nostalgia o...
UPDATED: 26 July 2020 Old shops, George St Marulan. The red-fronted shop is the Coronation Store opened in 1902 in the year of the ...
The station building, when opened, was rated as one of the select group of significant railway structures, surpassed only by regional stat...
Manangatang in the Victorian Mallee region (pop. about 500) comes from 'manang', an Aboriginal word for 'land and 'kaatin&...
Novotel Cairns Oasis Resort has been named as North Queensland's most deluxe accommodation. The award, announced at the Tropical North Q...
Gundula Holbrook from a 1921 painting Gundula Holbrook: I was born in Austria m the widow of the late Commander Norman Holbrook VC, the...