Thursday, August 6, 2009
Packages Highlight Tassie Gems
Launceston’s Country Club Tasmania is pleased to announce the release of five fantastic new accommodation packages.
Marketing Manager, Michael Bailey, said the innovative packages were designed to cater to diverse interests and showcase the very best tourism experiences Northern Tasmania has to offer.
“Recent tourism research has revealed that visitors to Tasmania are looking for accessible short breaks,” Mr Bailey said.
“Our new accommodation packages have been tailored to meet that market demand. Visitors can explore the region’s renowned wineries or challenge themselves at Barnbougle Dune’s internationally acclaimed golf course before, among other activities, returning to their four to five-star accommodation at Country Club Tasmania.”
The five new packages are:
• Tee off for Two by Air – includes two nights accommodation, full buffet breakfasts, 18 holes at Country Club Tasmania and Barnbougle Dunes, and helicopter transfers to and from Barnbougle.
• Tee off for Two by Road – as per above with transfers by road.
• Fly Through the Vines – includes two nights accommodation, full buffet breakfasts, and a helicopter transfer to a winery of choice plus scenic flight over Launceston.
• Drive Through the Vines – as per above with transfers by road.
• Ultimate High Flyer Package – includes one night accommodation, full buffet breakfast, Heli Adventures Champagne Sunset flight, and a three-course meal at the multi award-winning Terrace Restaurant.
For more information on these and other accommodation packages, visit www.countryclubtasmania.com.au or phone 03 6335 5777. For high resolution images and other media information, visit www.countryclubtasmania.com.au/media
Posted by rodeime
Last 30 Days' Most Popular Posts
Sydney's Menzies Hotel was opened on 17th October 1963, by Premier R.J. Heffron and named after Sir Archibald Menzies, a pioneer in...
Everywhere you turn lately, it seems, people are talking about climate change, global warming, carbon offsets and lower emissions. Is it ...
It was as a child in the Albury district that cartoonist Ken Maynard came to love the Ettamogah countryside, and he later immortalised ...
WINNER IN the HERITAGE CATEGORY The Sofitel Legend Metropole will glitter again at the PATA Gold Awards 2010 ceremony, taking place on 17th ...
The following story is taken from the pages of PARADE Magazine (#186 May 1966), a popular Australian 'pulp' magazine published fro...
In 1935 Mr JM Smith established the firm of I M Smith and Co. which carried with it the Ford Company franchise in Urana. The motor business ...