TUK TUK OFF TO THAILAND OR SAFARI IN SOUTH AFRICA!
LAUNCH FARES ON SALE 2.00PM TODAY
- BRAND NEW INTERNATIONAL ROUTES AND DESTINATIONS FOR V AUSTRALIA
- THAILAND, SOUTH AFRICA, LOS ANGELES
- $399* ONE WAY “TUK TUK TO THAILAND” FARES* EX BRISBANE AND MELBOURNE
- $1899 “FAR OUT SAFARI ” RETURN FARES* EX MELBOURNE
o Brisbane to Phuket, Thailand direct twice weekly from 22 November 2009.
o Melbourne to Phuket, Thailand direct flights 1 a week from 3 December 2009.
o Melbourne to Los Angeles, USA direct flights twice weekly from 1 December 2009.
o Melbourne to Johannesburg, South Africa direct flights from 13 March 2010.
The airline has also lodged an application with the International Air Services Commission for permission and slots to operate flights between Australia and Fiji.
To celebrate the extra destinations of Phuket and Johannesburg, special launch fares go on sale from 2.00pm today on the airline’s website starting from $399* one way to Phuket and $1899* return to Johannesburg from Melbourne. Special launch fares for International Business Class are also available from $1499 one-way to Phuket and $5999 return to Johannesburg. International Premium Economy fares are available from $899 one-way to Phuket and $2999 return to Johannesburg. All fares are fully inclusive of taxes and surcharges.
Virgin Blue Airlines Group Chief Executive, Brett Godfrey, said, ‘We believe our new destinations offer very exciting opportunities.”
“Travellers outbound will experience Australian aviation at its best to the USA, Thailand and South Africa and we have high hopes for inbound tourism as we work with partners in our new markets to help develop traffic into Australia via Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne.”
“V Australia will be the only airline to offer direct flights from Brisbane to Phuket and Melbourne to Phuket, as well as from Melbourne to South Africa. The March launch of Jo’burg flights will be just in time for fans travelling to South Africa to cheer on the Socceroos at the Soccer (FIFA) World Cup,” he added.
Connecting flights will be available from other key Australian ports to both Johannesburg and Phuket.
V Australia, a member of the Virgin Blue Airlines group launched in February on the Sydney-Los Angeles route and commenced operations between Brisbane-Los Angeles in April this year.
The airline is set to take delivery of its fourth Boeing 777-300ER aircraft configured in a three class configuration.
V Australia has been an instant hit with air travellers both here and in the USA due to its blend of Virgin service and a fresh take on fully inclusive, premium airline travel at consistently affordable fares.
Feedback surveys show the airline’s favourite features to be the three class airline’s sit down bar in Business Class, fully lie-flat beds, “Red” the user friendly individual in-flight entertainment system across all cabins, twilight sky on the cabin roof, piped music and elegant Aussie wallpaper in the bathrooms and the genuinely friendly service of a proud V Australia crew.
For full details on the schedules for the new routes, log on to www.vaustralia.com.au
* All fares are for flights booked on the internet or $50 more when booked by phone. Fares are inclusive of all taxes, fees and charges and subject to availability and may not be available on all flights or peak times. A credit card surcharge of an additional $15 per person per booking is applicable. The sale fares are on sale until 31 August 2009 or until sold out and for travel from 13 March 2010 to 31 May 2010 (Johannesburg) and 22 November to 17 December 2009 & 15 January to 31 May 2010 (Phuket) For V Australia bookings log on to www.vaustralia.com.au or phone our award winning Guest Contact Centre on 13 8287 or contact a travel agent. Note: For Guests booking via a travel agent or travel management company, these new routes will be visible in the GDS system within the next 7 days.
About V Australia and Virgin Blue: V Australia is a three class boutique style airline offering the acclaimed service for which the Virgin Blue Group is renowned and a unique Australian style. On board the airline’s brand new 361-seat 777-300ER aircraft, configuration includes Business Class cabin with 33 fully lie-flat beds, Premium Economy with 40 International Club seats and 288 International Economy seats. All cabins offer the Red, state-of-the-art personal seat back entertainment, seat to seat 'chat' or competition connectivity. The airline also has two in-flight bars, mood lighting including twilight and sunset, bathrooms with piped music including a "ladies only" bathroom and other touches of Australiana from salt and pepper shakers to hidden wallpaper murals
Post a Comment
Do you have details to add? Please enter them here.