Monday, March 1, 2010
Peppers Springs Goes Organic… It's Only Natural
Peppers Springs Retreat & Spa at Hepburn Springs, VIC is leading the way for what comes naturally to guests wanting that extra special something when they take a break away from home.
So we\'ve taken the first of many small yet important steps to becoming Victoria’s premier Health and Wellbeing Retreat of which the Daylesford & Macedon Ranges is famous for… and gone organic with our mini-bar.
Now Peppers Springs Retreat & Spa offers not only enjoyable but healthy and tempting choices in guest rooms throughout the retreat, which takes pride in evolving with the ever-changing habits and global trends towards maintaining optimum health and well-being.
So many of our guests indulge in our award-winning Mineral Spa with the intention of rejuvenating mind, body and soul, so an organic treat will surely satisfy the taste buds without a guilt trip.
Some of our favourite organic food and businesses that we’ve chosen to support are located right in our own backyard near by Hepburn Springs.
- Thomas Chipman chips are Australia’s only certified organic potato chips made by a 100 per cent Australian-owned and operated company with the potatoes growing just down the road in Lyonville.
- Loving Earth is dedicated to sourcing the highest quality organic and wild crafted functional foods. The signature dark chocolate and crunchy mint is for the purists who like their chocolate intensely dark and full of vanilla bean flavour.
- Absolute Organic is a pioneer of the Australian organic food industry ensuring environmental sustainability and biodiversity. The beetroot and the sweet potato chips are a natural taste sensation.
- Essential Living Foods is a \'farm to table\' model of sustainable business in neighbouring Yandoit. Forget energy bars … these are vitality bars! These delicious snacks pack a flavour explosion into each nutrient-rich mouthful. Sweetened with agave, this is one snack that won\'t give you the post-sugar blues.
- Jasper coffee is a 100 per cent carbon neutral Melbourne business strongly committed to coffee growers and the environment. It took many palate painful, blind tasting sessions against competitor products to find this premium instant coffee winner and unlike most instant coffee this is made from 100 per cent Arabica beans and is freeze dried to retain its succulent flavour profile.
- Organic Times home-style white chocolate macadamia cookies are a golden, buttery, melt-in- your-mouth delight, as are the triple chocolate cookies, while the Little Gems chocolate buttons are naturally coloured and flavoured.
- Vital Greens gives your body the essential raw materials to minimise the effects of stress, inadequate diet, alcohol and other lifestyle challenges of modern life. All-natural with a great, this Australian product contains 76 nutrients essential for optimal health, energy and vitality.
But of course, there are plenty more enjoyable activities to experience outside of your room at our retreat, located in the Spa Capital of Australia.
To begin with, there\'s the wide variety of heavenly treatments in our exceptional Mineral Spa, which boasts 11 light-filled treatment rooms, the only operating soft pak float beds in the Southern Hemisphere, hydrotherapy spa baths and The Retreat water therapy zone with mineral water plunge spa pools to revive and invigorate.
Then there\'s the groovy village of Hepburn Springs to explore, with great shops, cafes, an 18-hole golf course, local bushwalks, live music, quad bike riding, art galleries, horse riding, a lavender farm, wineries, and mineral springs to taste test.
If you wish to venture further afield to Daylesford for the farmers markets, boutiques, historic railway, boating on the lake, bookshops and further dining options, it’s only 3km down the road.
Peppers Springs Retreat & Spa is located just over an hour\'s drive from Melbourne along the Western Highway, just 60 minutes from Melbourne\'s airport on the Calder Freeway, and 60 minutes from Bendigo on the Calder Highway through Castlemaine, onto the Midland Highway.
For information or bookings call 03 5348 2202 or email email@example.com
Posted by rodeime
Last 30 Days' Most Popular Posts
Sydney's Menzies Hotel was opened on 17th October 1963, by Premier R.J. Heffron and named after Sir Archibald Menzies, a pioneer in...
Explorers; Hume and Hovell, passed through the region around Gundagai, ancient home of the Wiradjuri people , in November 1824 and by t...
There's something for everyone here! Ideally located between Bendigo and Melbourne, the Castlemaine, Maldon and surrounding towns have ...
It was as a child in the Albury district that cartoonist Ken Maynard came to love the Ettamogah countryside, and he later immortalised ...
(BY OUR TRAVELLING CORRESPONDENT.) THE Royal Alfred Bridge connects North with South Gundagai. In 1852 the river Murrumbidgee flooded t...
david ellis WHEN travel agent Jenny Williams sets off for a cruise with one of her regular groups of mature-age singles travellers, she goes...