Thursday, March 11, 2010
Cinderella Ending To Fairytale Broome Safari
Two of Australia’s most innovative business women have joined forces to create a travel experience designed for women, by women.
The Broome Gorgeous Girls & Pearls Safari is a collaboration between Marilynne Paspaley AM, Founder and Managing Director of Pinctada Hotels & Resorts, and television personality Maeve O’Meara, Founder and Director of Gourmet Safaris.
Marilynne and Maeve will co-host the Gorgeous Girls & Pearls Safari from June 17-22, 2010, at Pinctada Cable Beach, Broome’s new award-winning five star spa resort and the flagship of Marilynne’s resort portfolio.
“Maeve and I not only work in the tourism and travel industry, but have also travelled extensively in our personal lives,” Marilynne said. “The cornerstone of both our companies is creating experiences that are customised, personal and memorable. The Gorgeous Girls & Pearls Safari is a reflection of the corporate values we share as well as the personal experiences we look for when we travel.” Pinctada’s tagline – personal moments, endless horizons – captures the essence of the weeklong Gorgeous Girls & Pearls Safari. The customised and ‘money can’t buy’ experiences that Marilynne and Maeve have created include:
• a private pearl appreciation function at the Paspaley Boutique in Broome with champagne - and sautéed Paspaley pearl meat prepared by Pinctada’s award-winning SELENE Brasserie
• the opportunity to be dressed by Paspaley in their finest pearls for the safari’s final night gala dinner
• Pinctada Supper on the Sand on Cable Beach after a sunset camel ride • a special screening of Bran Nue Dae at Sun Pictures, the world’s oldest picture garden
• a bush-tucker and discovery walk through the surrounding natural landscape with award-winning indigenous guide, Neville Poelina
• a day at Broome races where thoroughbreds race on the Kimberley’s red pindan earth The Gorgeous Girls & Pearls Safari is the first Kimberley experience offered by Maeve O’Meara’s Gourmet Safaris, which was honoured in 2007 as Best Tour Operator by The Australian Tourism and Travel Awards.
“I’ve always wanted to create a Kimberley safari because it’s such a magic place,” she said.
“Plus we have the opportunity to experience Broome through the eyes of a local – and a well known one at that. Marilynne Paspaley has such a rich pearling heritage and an understanding of the Kimberley and that special knowledge will make for a truly wonderful safari.
On all our Gorgeous Safaris, our girls come back golden glowing and rested and I’m sure our first Broome Girls and Pearls Safari will be no exception. Like all the girls who’ve booked so far, I’m particularly excited by the opportunity to wear Paspaley pearls on our final evening – it’s a ‘Cinderella’ ending to a fairytale week in Broome.” The full itinerary and booking details for the Broome Gorgeous Girls & Pearls Safari can be found at www.gourmetsafaris.com.au or by phoning +61 (0)2 9960 5675. Prices start from $3762.00 plus airfares.
Posted by rodeime
Last 30 Days' Most Popular Posts
source: travelworldnews.com Small Ship industry cruise veteran Dave Randon has accepted the position of Vice President, Sales and Marketing ...
Sydney's Menzies Hotel was opened on 17th October 1963, by Premier R.J. Heffron and named after Sir Archibald Menzies, a pioneer in...
Orion Expedition Cruises, in association with Events Worldwide, is showcasing the Singapore Formula 1 Singtel Grand Prix with options of 3 o...
It was as a child in the Albury district that cartoonist Ken Maynard came to love the Ettamogah countryside, and he later immortalised ...
A volunteer at the Magill RSL was in the crosshairs of prosecutors in 1947 for an offence that, these days, we would see as innocuous on a ...