Monday, February 8, 2010
Autumn Leaves in Sydney
Take some well earned leave this autumn in Sydney with great value hotel deals from just $110 per night, including free breakfast for two plus free autumn gifts*.
Shangri-la Hotel Sydney, Four Seasons Sydney, Sofitel Wentworth Sydney and Sydney Harbour Marriott are just some of the hotels involved in the deal.
The Autumn Leaves packages include:
• Accommodation in a Deluxe Darling Harbour View Room at Shangri-La Sydney with full buffet breakfast valued at $76 PLUS a free gift from CHI, The Spa.
• Accommodation in a Classic King Room at the Sofitel Sydney Wentworth with hot buffet breakfast valued at $76 PLUS complimentary access to Club Sofitel including afternoon tea and pre-dinner drinks.
• Accommodation in a City View Room at the Sydney Harbour Marriott with full buffet breakfast valued at $70 PLUS a gift box of autumn cookies and the recipe to take home.
• Accommodation in a Jamison Club Park Suite at the Amora Jamison Sydney Hotel with continental breakfast for two valued at $50 PLUS a free 60-minute massage.
The Autumn Leaves packages are a great opportunity to experience first hand the spectacular line-up of autumn events including the Autumn Racing Carnival, The Archibald Prize, WICKED the Musical and the Sydney Royal Easter Show.
Tourism NSW is also working with CountryLink and Accor Hotels to encourage families to come to Sydney for the Royal Easter Show. Packages are available from just $297pp for three nights including return rail from anywhere in NSW plus kids can travel and stay for just $2 each.
As an added bonus, the first 200 CountryLink package bookings to travel 1-14 April will receive a free Sydney Royal Easter Show Family Pass valued at more than $90.
For more information on the Autumn in Sydney deals go to www.sydney.com
* Conditions apply. Valid for travel from 1 March to 30 April 2010, subject to availability. Room rates per room, per night, twin share. Lead-in price property is Chifley Eastern Creek at $110.
Posted by rodeime
Last 30 Days' Most Popular Posts
Sydney's Menzies Hotel was opened on 17th October 1963, by Premier R.J. Heffron and named after Sir Archibald Menzies, a pioneer in...
source: travelworldnews.com Small Ship industry cruise veteran Dave Randon has accepted the position of Vice President, Sales and Marketing ...
Orion Expedition Cruises, in association with Events Worldwide, is showcasing the Singapore Formula 1 Singtel Grand Prix with options of 3 o...
Explorers; Hume and Hovell, passed through the region around Gundagai, ancient home of the Wiradjuri people , in November 1824 and by t...
It was as a child in the Albury district that cartoonist Ken Maynard came to love the Ettamogah countryside, and he later immortalised ...
Paddle-steamers and riverboats were vital to the opening up and development of Australia. While ocean-going ships brought people to Australi...