Monday, February 8, 2010
Autumn Leaves in Sydney
Take some well earned leave this autumn in Sydney with great value hotel deals from just $110 per night, including free breakfast for two plus free autumn gifts*.
Shangri-la Hotel Sydney, Four Seasons Sydney, Sofitel Wentworth Sydney and Sydney Harbour Marriott are just some of the hotels involved in the deal.
The Autumn Leaves packages include:
• Accommodation in a Deluxe Darling Harbour View Room at Shangri-La Sydney with full buffet breakfast valued at $76 PLUS a free gift from CHI, The Spa.
• Accommodation in a Classic King Room at the Sofitel Sydney Wentworth with hot buffet breakfast valued at $76 PLUS complimentary access to Club Sofitel including afternoon tea and pre-dinner drinks.
• Accommodation in a City View Room at the Sydney Harbour Marriott with full buffet breakfast valued at $70 PLUS a gift box of autumn cookies and the recipe to take home.
• Accommodation in a Jamison Club Park Suite at the Amora Jamison Sydney Hotel with continental breakfast for two valued at $50 PLUS a free 60-minute massage.
The Autumn Leaves packages are a great opportunity to experience first hand the spectacular line-up of autumn events including the Autumn Racing Carnival, The Archibald Prize, WICKED the Musical and the Sydney Royal Easter Show.
Tourism NSW is also working with CountryLink and Accor Hotels to encourage families to come to Sydney for the Royal Easter Show. Packages are available from just $297pp for three nights including return rail from anywhere in NSW plus kids can travel and stay for just $2 each.
As an added bonus, the first 200 CountryLink package bookings to travel 1-14 April will receive a free Sydney Royal Easter Show Family Pass valued at more than $90.
For more information on the Autumn in Sydney deals go to www.sydney.com
* Conditions apply. Valid for travel from 1 March to 30 April 2010, subject to availability. Room rates per room, per night, twin share. Lead-in price property is Chifley Eastern Creek at $110.
Posted by rodeime
Last 30 Days' Most Popular Posts
Published by Rigby Ltd. ISBN 0 7270 0714 9 by Brenda Marshall, Len Moore Hardcover, 111 Pages, Published 1978 TO LOOK BACK with nostalgia o...
UPDATED: 26 July 2020 Old shops, George St Marulan. The red-fronted shop is the Coronation Store opened in 1902 in the year of the ...
The station building, when opened, was rated as one of the select group of significant railway structures, surpassed only by regional stat...
Manangatang in the Victorian Mallee region (pop. about 500) comes from 'manang', an Aboriginal word for 'land and 'kaatin&...
The following story is taken from the pages of PARADE Magazine (#186 May 1966), a popular Australian 'pulp' magazine published fro...
Gundula Holbrook from a 1921 painting Gundula Holbrook: I was born in Austria m the widow of the late Commander Norman Holbrook VC, the...