Sunday, February 28, 2010
Being Single Doesn’t Mean You Have To Travel Solo
Grand Pacific Tours, the New Zealand Luxury Coach Holiday specialist, know that coach touring throughout New Zealand is skewed towards the senior traveller, it is an age group where many travel without partners for various reasons and maybe feel a little inhibited surrounded by couples. By joining a tour specifically aimed towards single travellers they get the opportunity to travel with like-minded individuals and enjoy a holiday in a comfortable environment.
The company’s release in 2009-10 of 3 dedicated ‘Single Traveller’ departures proved to be an outstanding success with many in the industry praising the initiative as long overdue.
Buoyed by this, Grand Pacific Tours have released a dedicated Single Travellers Luxury Coach Holidays for 2010-11 with guaranteed departures on their 19 Day Grand Tour, 16 Day Highlights Tour and 10 Day Ultimate South Island Escape.
• The 19 Day & 16 Day tours will be FULLY ESCORTED by a long standing Grand Pacific Tours’ Escort. Their professional approach will help ‘break the ice’ and ensure the group bond to be one big happy family.
• The 10 Day Ultimate Escape offers two departures travelling aboard the 20 seat Ultimate Coach staying in Premium accommodation.
• On the first night a special introductory dinner including a complimentary welcome drink, will give all travellers the opportunity to circulate and get to know their fellow travelling companions before they set off on their journey.
• Grand Pacific Tours reserved seating policy at all hotels for breakfast and dinner will put the traveller’s mind at rest that they will never need to dine alone.
• For the budget conscious traveller our normal ‘single to twin’ policy will be available and individuals will be paired up according to gender and age. A single supplement is still available for those wanting more privacy.
More information can be found at www.grandpacifictours.com or by calling 1800 622 768.
Posted by rodeime
Last 30 Days' Most Popular Posts
Sydney's Menzies Hotel was opened on 17th October 1963, by Premier R.J. Heffron and named after Sir Archibald Menzies, a pioneer in...
source: travelworldnews.com Small Ship industry cruise veteran Dave Randon has accepted the position of Vice President, Sales and Marketing ...
Orion Expedition Cruises, in association with Events Worldwide, is showcasing the Singapore Formula 1 Singtel Grand Prix with options of 3 o...
Photo: The Advertiser Warren Jones Journalist Adelaide East Herald The future of the historic Ayers House and museum is under threat. On 10...
From unleashing your inner ghostbuster to investigating crime scenes and being part of a supernatural interactive theatre show, there’s som...
Immerse yourself in the glorious music of history's most loved composers Tauck World Discovery has just released a special 12-day Musica...