Sunday, February 28, 2010
Being Single Doesn’t Mean You Have To Travel Solo
Grand Pacific Tours, the New Zealand Luxury Coach Holiday specialist, know that coach touring throughout New Zealand is skewed towards the senior traveller, it is an age group where many travel without partners for various reasons and maybe feel a little inhibited surrounded by couples. By joining a tour specifically aimed towards single travellers they get the opportunity to travel with like-minded individuals and enjoy a holiday in a comfortable environment.
The company’s release in 2009-10 of 3 dedicated ‘Single Traveller’ departures proved to be an outstanding success with many in the industry praising the initiative as long overdue.
Buoyed by this, Grand Pacific Tours have released a dedicated Single Travellers Luxury Coach Holidays for 2010-11 with guaranteed departures on their 19 Day Grand Tour, 16 Day Highlights Tour and 10 Day Ultimate South Island Escape.
• The 19 Day & 16 Day tours will be FULLY ESCORTED by a long standing Grand Pacific Tours’ Escort. Their professional approach will help ‘break the ice’ and ensure the group bond to be one big happy family.
• The 10 Day Ultimate Escape offers two departures travelling aboard the 20 seat Ultimate Coach staying in Premium accommodation.
• On the first night a special introductory dinner including a complimentary welcome drink, will give all travellers the opportunity to circulate and get to know their fellow travelling companions before they set off on their journey.
• Grand Pacific Tours reserved seating policy at all hotels for breakfast and dinner will put the traveller’s mind at rest that they will never need to dine alone.
• For the budget conscious traveller our normal ‘single to twin’ policy will be available and individuals will be paired up according to gender and age. A single supplement is still available for those wanting more privacy.
More information can be found at www.grandpacifictours.com or by calling 1800 622 768.
Posted by rodeime
Last 30 Days' Most Popular Posts
Sydney's Menzies Hotel was opened on 17th October 1963, by Premier R.J. Heffron and named after Sir Archibald Menzies, a pioneer in...
“To have seen Italy without having seen Sicily is not to have seen Italy at all, for Sicily is the key to everything.” So wrote Johann Wolf...
Gundula Holbrook from a 1921 painting Gundula Holbrook: I was born in Austria m the widow of the late Commander Norman Holbrook VC, the...
The photo shows the original Reichstag of the Weimar Republic...where Parliament sat in Berlin. This is how it looked in August 1932. ...
Mario Morgano was born on Capri in 1919. He moved to Genoa, where he graduated with a degree in law. Even during his university years, ...
With just over 100 days until the end of the year, there’s never been a better time to reclaim our optimism and find enjoyment in these unc...