Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Tour de France - Pyrenees to Paris
The Tour de France is the world’s most famous cycling race. Run since 1903, it is a 3 week long survival of the fittest which takes participants and spectators snaking through the beautiful scenery of the French countryside and finishing on the cobble stoned streets of the Champs Élysée in Paris. The Tour de France is a must see event for any cycling enthusiast. Sportsnet’s 10 night Pyrenees to Paris tour starts from $5489 per person and if you book by 31 January, 2010 you’ll receive a FREE 2XU bike kit worth $310.
Sportsnet’s 10 day tour takes in the famous Pyrenean high mountain stages of the 2010 Tour de France, including the summit finish at Ax 3 Domaines, the climb of Port de Bales and Col d´Aubisque and the spectacular summit finish on top of the Col du Tourmalet.
Bike are also welcome for those who would like to ride the famous climbs that feature on the 2010 Tour such as the climbs of Ax 3 Domaines, Port de Bales, Col du Tourmalet and Col d´Aubisque.
A 10 night package includes:
• Welcome dinner with a former Tour de France rider
• Champs Elysees Grand Palais Grandstand seat for final stage
• 10 nights twin share accommodation (3 star)
• Breakfast daily & 4 evening meals
• Air-conditioned coach transport throughout
• Special bike trailer for the safe-keeping and transport of bikes
• Private TGV train Bordeaux to Paris
• Services of a guide PLUS much more
To book or for more information, contact Sportsnet on 1300 888 858, via email on email@example.com or visit www.sportsnetholiday.com.
Terms and conditions apply.