Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Teeing Off Just Got Tech-savvy with Preferred Golf's New Interactive Website
Preferred Hotel Group’s newly launched Preferred Golf™ website now features a built-in social media platform, interactive capabilities that share up-to-the-minute golfing news, and exclusive members only travel offers. The launch of this community-driven site marks the next evolution of the member-based program and is guaranteed to help take your game to the next level. With access to over 100 of the world’s finest courses including The K Club, Ireland; Pinehurst Resort, North Carolina, and The Broadmoor, Colorado, members are just a click away from the round of their lives.
“Members of Preferred Golf have always received the best value at the world’s top golf courses,” said Casey Ueberroth, President of Preferred Golf. “Our new website now adds convenience and customization to the list of benefits. So whether members prefer the customized service of our Golf VIP Desk or instant electronic gratification of the new website, we have all angles covered.”
To enjoy the sites’ increased functionality and interaction, members will choose a username and password enabling them to access key new features such as:
• Community Platform – Meet new golfers, organize trips with friends, contribute to on-site forums and blogs, and share photos.
• Buddy Trips – Choose your destination and Preferred Golf handles the rest, including reservations, tee-times, and more. Share the final itinerary with your friends and become your group’s organizational hero.
• Personalized Player Profiles – Add a photo, your handicap, and even your best scores. Profiles encourage members to keep track of their “wish list” of world-renowned courses they dream of playing.
• Golf VIP Desk – Have a question? Ask the Golf VIP Desk. Planning a trip? The Golf VIP Desk can help with that too
• Email – Send emails from your Preferred Golf username.
For an annual fee of $295 on the American Express® card, members will enjoy the new website’s capabilities, special access to some of the world’s most elite courses, and the best rates publicly available on the web. If a lower rate is found, contact Preferred Golf and receive a later checkout and additional savings of 10 percent off. To become a Preferred Golf member or to learn more about the full list of member benefits, please visit the new website www.preferredgolf.com.
Posted by rodeime
Last 30 Days' Most Popular Posts
Sydney's Menzies Hotel was opened on 17th October 1963, by Premier R.J. Heffron and named after Sir Archibald Menzies, a pioneer in...
Old shops, George St Marulan. The red-fronted shop is the Coronation Store opened in 1902 in the year of the coronation of Edward VII....
In the early days, settlements were often named after governors and their relatives and South Australia was particularly punctilious in...
Explorers; Hume and Hovell, passed through the region around Gundagai, ancient home of the Wiradjuri people , in November 1824 and by t...
[The text below is derived from interpretive panels installed inside the bridge's pedestrian walkways, (portals) themselves a...
The first land grant at Stonequarry ( Picton ) was made in 1822 to Major Henry Antill whose property was named Jarvisfield' after J...