Vivonne Bay Adventure Centre is situated on 206 hectares of mostly pristine, native vegetation - now includes a contemporary shower block, a new layout in the dormitories as well as an all-weather lounge and undercover deck, perfect for relaxing with a glass of wine while watching local wildlife
SeaLink Travel Group Managing Director Mr Jeff Ellison says the refurbished property is the perfect base for SeaLink's 2-Day Kangaroo Island Adventure Tour.
"We now accommodate guests in 8-share male and female dormitories, 4-share, 2-share and single accommodation. We also offer more adventure activities on-site including Harriet River kayaking, trail mountain biking, self guided walking trails, boogie boarding, swimming and snorkeling as well as beachcombing and there is an abundance of wildlife around the property," Mr Ellison says.
To celebrate the new facilities, SeaLink has launched a revamped Kangaroo Island Adventure Tour itinerary that packs in as many attractions and as much adventure as possible in two days.
Kangaroo Island Adventure Tour 2 Days / 1 Night Inclusions & Highlights (from $389 per adult/ $345 per child ex Adelaide):
- Return SeaLink coach and ferry travel from Adelaide to Kangaroo Island
- 2 days of small coach touring with an experienced guide
- Entry fees to attractions and national parks
- Attractions visited include Rob's Sheep Shearing, Emu Ridge Eucalyptus Distillery, Seal Bay, sand boarding at Little Sahara, Remarkable Rocks, Admiral's Arch and Hanson Bay Koala Sanctuary
- Exclusive accommodation on a 206-hectare bush property at Vivonne Bay, which has 1km of beachfront access to "Australia's Best Beach."
Includes breakfast (1), lunches (2), dinner (1)
SeaLink purchased the Vivonne Bay property in 2004 from Kangaroo Island residents Graham and Judy Rees who created the Vivonne Bay Outdoor Education Centre.
For more bookings, general information and other great tours visit www.kiadventuretours.com.au .