Tuesday, May 11, 2010
ZUJI’s Rotorua- Thrill Me, Pamper Me, Free Me
Australia: The guru says: A great deal means nothing without a great destination.
Rotorua is situated in central North Island of New Zealand, and is now only 3 hours away for Aussies with direct Air New Zealand flights on Tuesdays and Saturdays. From the moment you arrive into Rotorua you know you are somewhere like nowhere else on earth. Imagine scenic walks through spectacular volcanic landscape, a dip in natural hot springs and living Maori culture. Or experience its spirit with the thrills of water rafting, four wheel driving, sky diving, bungee jumping and vast array of adrenalin satisfying activities. Rotorua knows how to pamper its visitors and invites you to soak in the healing waters of a hot spring, unwind with a therapeutic spa or ease aches and pains with a natural mud wrap.
Online travel agency www.ZUJI.com.au has found some of the best experiences in Rotorua to thrill, pamper and free you and some fantastic hotel & package deals too– so book during May for stays in Rotorua until September 2010 for some of the best fun you'll have on that side of the ditch:
• Experience the thrill of white water rafting on the Rangitaiki River from $94 per person. The trip consists of fun bouncy rapids (mostly grade 3) running through a beautiful river valley featuring stunning views of native and plantation forest.
• Or Skydive Rotorua from $196 per person and free yourself! Enjoy fantastic aerial views and expect sensory overload. The personal challenge is immense because the only thing preventing you from enjoying this, one of the most primal life shaping experiences, is your own mind.
Packages*, including return flights from Sydney to Rotorua direct with Air New Zealand:
• Stay 4 nights at Rydges Rotorua from $530 per person: (departing Tuesdays) boasts panoramic views across the city to Lake Rotorua and Mokoia Island, offering a relaxing setting for business and leisure travelers alike and is within walking distance to Whakarewarewa Hot Springs and Phutu Geyser.
• Stay 4 nights at Novotel Rotorua Lakeside from $617 per person: (departing Tuesdays) only minutes from city centre this 4 star resort features an indoor Spa and Fitness centre, Geothermal heated pools, Cafe, Restaurant and Bar, complimentary parking and conference & function facilities for up to 500 people. Guests can enjoy nightly performances at the Maori cultural centre, or make the most of nearby attractions, including water activities on the lake and the famous thermal reserves. Book now and enjoy 30 mins complimentary relaxing soak in a geothermal plunge pool.
• Stay 3 nights at Clarion Collection Wai Ora Lakeside from just $632 per person: (departing Saturdays) and receive a welcome drinks and 2 half-hour massages to get you into pamper mode!
• Sudima Hotel Lake Rotorua from $75 per night: Stay 3 nights at Rotorua's largest hotel on the shores of beautiful Lake Rotorua and save a massive 25%.
• Millenium Rotorua from $92 per night. Stay 3 nights and save 25%: perfectly situated in the heart of the city by the lake to explore Rotorua's Maori culture, natural wonders and local attractions.
• Kingsgate Hotel Rotorua from $67 per night: a great option with extensive leisure facilities set in extensive grounds midway between central Rotorua and the world famous Whakarewarewa Thermal area- stay 3 nights and save 25%.
* All prices shown, including hotel, holiday and flight prices may vary and are subject to availability based on the fare types and room types available on your preferred travel dates. Hotel prices are lead-in prices and based on per room per night. Holiday prices and savings are per person based on twin share.
**For bookings from 5 until 31 May for stays from 5 May until 30 September 2010.
It's easy to find your ideal Rotorua hotel accommodation for a short break in New Zealand. Just browse through ZUJI.com.au 's list of hotels, pictures and reviews for a great getaway.
To book or find even more flights and hotel deals- try ZUJI's TripSaver technology www.ZUJI.com.au to book flights and hotels together: and discover Rotorua before the rest of the world does.
ZUJI Australia does not charge booking fees. It offers: Flights | Hotels | Holidays | Destination Stores | Activities & Attractions | Insurance | Car Hire | Cruises | Travel Extras online
In 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 and again in 2009, ZUJI® was recognised as Asia Pacific's 'Best Online Travel Agent', as awarded by TTG travel magazines in Asia Pacific. ZUJI was also awarded as the 'Best Online Travel Agency' in 2007 by the TravelWeekly (Asia) Industry Awards. 'Condé Nast Traveler' magazine (March 08, US-edition) announced ZUJI as the 'best travel web site for flights in Asia'.
BOOKING FLIGHTS IN ASIA
ZUJI gives travellers in Asia Pacific online access to real-time travel bookings for thousands of hotels and hundreds of airlines, as well as bringing cruises, car hire, attraction bookings, package tours and other inspirational travel offers, products and tools online.
ZUJI operates travel websites in: Singapore, Hong Kong, Australia, Korea ('Nextour'), New Zealand ('Travelocity'), and India ('Travelocity India' and 'Travelguru'), as well as many 'Travel Partner Network' sites throughout Asia Pacific.
ZUJI's 'Travel Partner Network' division allows third-party travel suppliers, agents and web sites to harness the travel booking functionality of ZUJI for flight, hotel, packages, activities and other travel content and products. ZUJI's B2B partners include: Virgin Blue (Blue Holidays: Australia & New Zealand).
ZUJI is owned by Travelocity®, an international leader in online travel. Travelocity is owned by Sabre Holdings Corporation, a world leader in travel commerce.
ZUJI has an online member base exceeding 1 million travellers. ZUJI's Chief Executive Officer is Mr Roshan Mendis.
Posted by rodeime
Last 30 Days' Most Popular Posts
Sydney's Menzies Hotel was opened on 17th October 1963, by Premier R.J. Heffron and named after Sir Archibald Menzies, a pioneer in...
#Queensland Word on the street is that Australians could more than double the amount of annual leave they have just by picking the right day...
Explorers; Hume and Hovell, passed through the region around Gundagai, ancient home of the Wiradjuri people , in November 1824 and by t...
Siem Reap is a city located in northwestern Cambodia, and it is a popular destination for travelers for several reasons:
Orion Expedition Cruises, in association with Events Worldwide, is showcasing the Singapore Formula 1 Singtel Grand Prix with options of 3 o...
It was as a child in the Albury district that cartoonist Ken Maynard came to love the Ettamogah countryside, and he later immortalised ...