Thursday, October 15, 2009
Go Go Go... 2010 Formula 1 Australian Grand Prix!
As the 2009 FORMULA 1 season draws to a close, Sportsnet are ready for next year with the launch of their 2010 FORMULA 1 Australian Grand Prix packages!
Exclusive to Sportsnet, this 3 night package includes:
- 4 Day General Admission Entry to the 2010 FORMULA 1 Australian Grand Prix
- EXCLUSIVE entry to the F1 Grunt & Grill Gala Function at Breezes Bar/Restaurant, Crown Casino
- Official Melbourne Visitors Guide including Discount Voucher Booklet
- 4 night package and ticket upgrades available.
Book and pay by 14 December 2009 and you automatically receive:
- Exclusive access to the GP Advantage circuit bar
- "Main Straight Walk" including starting grid photo opportunities on Sunday
- Access to the exclusive 'Behind the Scenes' tour
- A GP Advantage souvenir ticket and lanyard
- Entries into a prize draw to win a ride in a two seater Minardi F1 (conditions apply)
For further information free call 1300 888 858, drop us an email at email@example.com or visit us on the web at www.sportsnetholidays.com
Sportsnet is an independent contractor to, and is not an agent or associate of, the Australian Grand Prix Corporation or Grand Prix Travel Office. The Conditions of Sale and Conditions of Entry apply to all tickets and attendance at the 2010 FORMULA 1 Australian Grand Prix. The Conditions of Sale and Conditions of Entry are available from AGPC on request or at http://www.grandprix.com.au/
Posted by rodeime
Last 30 Days' Most Popular Posts
Gundula Holbrook from a 1921 painting Gundula Holbrook: I was born in Austria m the widow of the late Commander Norman Holbrook VC, the...
With just over 100 days until the end of the year, there’s never been a better time to reclaim our optimism and find enjoyment in these unc...
Published by Rigby Ltd. ISBN 0 7270 0714 9 by Brenda Marshall, Len Moore Hardcover, 111 Pages, Published 1978 TO LOOK BACK with nostalgia o...
Mario Morgano was born on Capri in 1919. He moved to Genoa, where he graduated with a degree in law. Even during his university years, ...
The photo shows the original Reichstag of the Weimar Republic...where Parliament sat in Berlin. This is how it looked in August 1932. ...
Each and every festival in Bhutan is the most sought after form of entertainment. The Royal Academy of Performing Arts (RAPA) in Thimphu...