Thursday, October 15, 2009
Go Go Go... 2010 Formula 1 Australian Grand Prix!
As the 2009 FORMULA 1 season draws to a close, Sportsnet are ready for next year with the launch of their 2010 FORMULA 1 Australian Grand Prix packages!
Exclusive to Sportsnet, this 3 night package includes:
- 4 Day General Admission Entry to the 2010 FORMULA 1 Australian Grand Prix
- EXCLUSIVE entry to the F1 Grunt & Grill Gala Function at Breezes Bar/Restaurant, Crown Casino
- Official Melbourne Visitors Guide including Discount Voucher Booklet
- 4 night package and ticket upgrades available.
Book and pay by 14 December 2009 and you automatically receive:
- Exclusive access to the GP Advantage circuit bar
- "Main Straight Walk" including starting grid photo opportunities on Sunday
- Access to the exclusive 'Behind the Scenes' tour
- A GP Advantage souvenir ticket and lanyard
- Entries into a prize draw to win a ride in a two seater Minardi F1 (conditions apply)
For further information free call 1300 888 858, drop us an email at email@example.com or visit us on the web at www.sportsnetholidays.com
Sportsnet is an independent contractor to, and is not an agent or associate of, the Australian Grand Prix Corporation or Grand Prix Travel Office. The Conditions of Sale and Conditions of Entry apply to all tickets and attendance at the 2010 FORMULA 1 Australian Grand Prix. The Conditions of Sale and Conditions of Entry are available from AGPC on request or at http://www.grandprix.com.au/
Posted by rodeime
Last 30 Days' Most Popular Posts
Sydney's Menzies Hotel was opened on 17th October 1963, by Premier R.J. Heffron and named after Sir Archibald Menzies, a pioneer in...
Explorers; Hume and Hovell, passed through the region around Gundagai, ancient home of the Wiradjuri people , in November 1824 and by t...
There's something for everyone here! Ideally located between Bendigo and Melbourne, the Castlemaine, Maldon and surrounding towns have ...
It was as a child in the Albury district that cartoonist Ken Maynard came to love the Ettamogah countryside, and he later immortalised ...
(BY OUR TRAVELLING CORRESPONDENT.) THE Royal Alfred Bridge connects North with South Gundagai. In 1852 the river Murrumbidgee flooded t...
david ellis WHEN travel agent Jenny Williams sets off for a cruise with one of her regular groups of mature-age singles travellers, she goes...