Monday, January 4, 2010
Rock and Pop Tours Launch ‘Good Vibrations Tour of Los Angeles’
Sydney-: Rock and Pop Tours www.rockandpoptours.com is launching with the announcement of the first tour, ‘Good Vibrations Tour of Los Angeles’. This unique tour will hit the road from 16 - 24 April 2010 (8 nights and 9 days), taking in quintessential Californian music experiences in Hollywood, West Hollywood, Santa Monica and surrounds.
Rock and Pop Tours is also delighted to announce that the Good Vibrations tour group will attend The Eagles’ concert at the Hollywood Bowl on Tuesday 20th April.
Owned and operated by Martin Contempree and Ian Hunter Gray, Rock and pop Tours offers music fans the chance to delve behind the music industry: to hear the music live, taste the excitement and experience the iconic locations and famous venues where rock and pop history was created and still lives on.
Martin Contempree, passionate co-founder of Rock and Pop Tours enthuses, “Popular music lovers will have the chance to meet the real people behind the music: recording artists, engineers, producers, session musos, venue owners and some living legends of the music biz- people that made it all happen and are willing to share their stories. Each of our tours will be a ‘one-off’ experience that will also feature different live music performances at famous venues. On a Rock and Pop Tour, as in rock ‘n’ roll; anything can happen! “
“Rock and Pop Tours is also fielding strong interest from the corporate sector for incentive groups, as our tours will inject an excitement and money-can’t-buy quality that is often lacking in corporate travel experiences”, Ian Gray adds.
Here are just some of the highlights of the ‘Good Vibrations Tour of L.A.’:
• Centrally positioned, ‘Super Seats’ to The Eagles’ concert at the Hollywood Bowl on their ‘Long Road Out of Eden’ tour. A first, as the Eagles have never played at the Hollywood Bowl.
• Exclusive behind-the-scenes tours of the Grammy Museum and The Gibson Amphitheater & Museum and the fabulous new L.A. Live Entertainment & Dining Complex in Los Angeles.
• Enjoy rock ’n’ roll-styled accommodation at the ‘Riot House’ Hyatt Hotel where rock ’n’ roll icons Jim Morrison and Little Richard once lived… Now a boutique 5-star property and still part of Hyatt family, it has been upgraded and renamed the ANdAZ West Hollywood but still retains many of the touches of its infamous musical past.
• Visit legendary music haunts such as Chateau Marmont, The Rainbow Bar & Grill, The Roxy, Viper Room, Whiskey A Go Go and many more…
• Attend two custom-designed music tours: Rock ’n’ Roll History of L.A. and modern sights and sounds of our ‘Urban L.A.’ tour.
• Many live gigs at various infamous music dens including The Troubadour, the House of Blues and more.
• Tour a legendary Recording Studio (ONLY available with Rock and Pop Tours) and lay down an original group track in a real recording session (no musical talent necessary!)
• SURPRISE meet’ n’ greets and exclusive artist performances.
• And much more to be announced!
For regular tour updates and more information on how to book a spot on tour, go to the website: www.rockandpoptours.com
Rock and Pop Tours: Where The Fans Go On Tour!
About Rock and Pop Tours:
Rock and Pop Tours Pty Ltd is Australia’s newest tour operator specialising in the field of Rock and Popular Music.
Rock and Pop Tours is the brainchild of Ian Hunter Gray and Martin Contempree. Combining their two passions of music and travel, they have created a boutique experiences that offer tours to global music epicenters such as L.A., New York, London/Dublin, Cleveland/Detroit/Chicago, Memphis/New Orleans, Manchester/Liverpool, Jamaica, Australia and New Zealand.
Ian spent a colourful 19 years in advertising, music and the corporate events in the UK and Australia. He spent five years as Label Marketing Manager at EMI Music Australia where he worked on a variety of artists & projects and then headed into Corporate Travel, Conferences, Events and Incentives.
Martin is also a co-Director of CCEntertainment, publisher of the CCE Magazine and founder of Club Acoustica. He has a background in traditional and new media, ten years experience as a Sydney radio broadcaster, as well as a concert promoter and a part of the management team for INXS.
Posted by rodeime
Last 30 Days' Most Popular Posts
Published by Rigby Ltd. ISBN 0 7270 0714 9 by Brenda Marshall, Len Moore Hardcover, 111 Pages, Published 1978 TO LOOK BACK with nostalgia o...
The station building, when opened, was rated as one of the select group of significant railway structures, surpassed only by regional stat...
UPDATED: 26 July 2020 Old shops, George St Marulan. The red-fronted shop is the Coronation Store opened in 1902 in the year of the ...
Gundula Holbrook from a 1921 painting Gundula Holbrook: I was born in Austria m the widow of the late Commander Norman Holbrook VC, the...
Manangatang in the Victorian Mallee region (pop. about 500) comes from 'manang', an Aboriginal word for 'land and 'kaatin&...
Novotel Cairns Oasis Resort has been named as North Queensland's most deluxe accommodation. The award, announced at the Tropical North Q...