Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Cupid’s Arrow Strikes Queensland Getaways
Looking for some romantic inspiration? Tourism Queensland has gathered up some romantic Valentine’s Day accommodation deals which should help cupid hit the mark.
Southern Downs Accommodation Creek Cottages, Ballandean
- $370 per couple including two nights accommodation (Friday, 12th & Saturday, 13th), local sparkling wine and chocolates on arrival, two course dinner and wine for two at Shiraz Restaurant, Ballandean. www.accommodationcreekcottages.com.au
Honeysuckle Cottages & The Rocks Restaurant, Stanthorpe
– $110 per person for Valentine’s night in a spa cottage including breakfast, dinner at The Rocks Sunday night and complimentary bottle of champagne. Two and three night packages also available. www.honeysucklecottages.com.au
Vineyard Cottages & Café, Ballandean
- $355 per couple includes accommodation in Queen Cottage with a double spa, breakfast in restaurant, a dozen red roses, and a three course candlelit dinner under the stars on Sunday evening. Two night package also available. www.vineyard-cottages.com.au
Coachman’s Inn and Rupert’s Bar & Grill, Warwick
- $299 per couple, “Be My Valentine” package. One night in a Queen Suite, bottle of wine on arrival, three course dinner for two with a complimentary glass of wine, cooked breakfast for two served in room on February 14, late checkout. Two night package also available. www.coachmans.com.au
Sunshine Coast Spicers Clovelly Estate, Montville
- From $1,499 per couple including three night’s accommodation for the price of two, one hour Anise Day Spa Indulgence Massage for two, eight course Lovers Lunch, bottle of champagne on arrival, gourmet picnic hamper lunch and Spa Suite Bath Butler. www.spicersclovellyestate.com.au
Amore On Buderim
- $745 Romeo and Juliet package includes two nights in new Romanza Deluxe cabin, gourmet continental breakfasts, one hour in-cabin aromatherapy massage bottle of bubbly and chocolates. www.amoreonbuderim.com.au
Coral Beach Noosa Resort, Noosaville
– From $350. Stay two nights from 12-16 February and receive a bottle of champagne on arrival, enjoy late checkout and $50 dinner voucher to use at a local Noosaville restaurant. www.coralbeach.com.au
The Falls Rainforest Spa Cottages, Montville
- $750 per couple for three nights’ accommodation including complimentary Australian sparkling wine, chocolates and breakfast provisions. www.thefallscottages.com.au
BreakFree Grand Pacific, Caloundra
– Rejuvenation package from $184 per room per night. Includes accommodation in a one bedroom rooftop apartment, pamper pack and herbal teas. www.breakfree.com.au.
South East Queensland Country Vacy Hall Historic Guesthouse, Toowoomba
– Valentine’s Day Weekend Romance package from $330 per room for two nights bed and breakfast accommodation between February 12-16 including a bouquet of roses, bottle of chilled sparkling wine and a box of chocolates. www.vacyhall.com.au
Cloudlake Mountain Retreat, Ravensbourne
- $400 per couple for Valentine weekend with flowers, champagne and chocolates on arrival. www.cloudlake.com
Great Divide Motor Inn, Toowoomba
- $160 per couple for one night in a Queen Deluxe Spa suite with Lindt chocolates, a bottle of bubbly on arrival and ‘I love you’ balloons. Upgrade to a King Executive Spa Suite and pay $180. www.greatdivide.com.au
Floating Images Hot Air Balloon Flights
- $800 for two adults including one night’s accommodation at four-and-a-half star Metro Hotel Ipswich International, bottle of wine on arrival, dinner for two Platform 9 Restaurant, City & Country Balloon Flight with Floating Images, champagne breakfast and commemorative flight certificate, balloon transfer if required. www.floatingimages.com.au
Townsville Sunferries Valentines Day Escape Package
- $195 per person including one night at Peppers’ Blue on Blue, return ferry transfers, two course meal for two at Peppers’ Boardwalk Restaurant and Bar, complimentary beverage on arrival, full buffet breakfast for two. www.sunferries.com.au
Akama Resort - $289 per couple per night. Book two nights’ accommodation over the Valentine’s Day weekend in a one bedroom apartment and enjoy chocolates and champagne on arrival, two relaxation massages, full cooked breakfast overlooking the marina one morning, heated pool and spa. www.akamaresort.com.au
Villa Cavour B&B, Point Vernon
- $180 per couple including one night’s accommodation over the Valentine’s weekend, a romantic candlelight dinner for two and a bottle of champagne. www.villacavour.com.au
Emeraldene Inn & Eco Lodge
- $290 per couple including two nights in a Deluxe Room, champagne on arrival and a choice of either a champagne sunset cruise with Blue Dolphin Cruises or a romantic one hour beach camel ride. www.emeraldene.com.au
Sofitel Gold Coast Broadbeach
– Sensory Spa Escape from $695 per couple. Luxury overnight accommodation for two in an ocean view room, a bottle of chilled Moet, buffet breakfast for two at On3 poolside restaurant and a decadent two hour sensory couples treatment at Harbour Day Spa. www.sofitel.com
Watermark Hotel & Spa Gold Coast
- $210 per person twin share Temptations for Two includes accommodation, sparkling wine, ice creams and temptations pack on arrival, buffet breakfast in Waves Restaurant for two adults daily. www.watermarkhotelgoldcoast.com.au
Brisbane Sofitel Brisbane
– Romance package from $305 includes accommodation in a superior room, room service breakfast for two, bottle of chilled French champagne, chocolates on arrival and afternoon check out. Tel: 07 3835 4444. www.sofitel.com
Posted by rodeime
Last 30 Days' Most Popular Posts
Sydney's Menzies Hotel was opened on 17th October 1963, by Premier R.J. Heffron and named after Sir Archibald Menzies, a pioneer in...
Old shops, George St Marulan. The red-fronted shop is the Coronation Store opened in 1902 in the year of the coronation of Edward VII....
In the early days, settlements were often named after governors and their relatives and South Australia was particularly punctilious in...
Explorers; Hume and Hovell, passed through the region around Gundagai, ancient home of the Wiradjuri people , in November 1824 and by t...
[The text below is derived from interpretive panels installed inside the bridge's pedestrian walkways, (portals) themselves a...
The first land grant at Stonequarry ( Picton ) was made in 1822 to Major Henry Antill whose property was named Jarvisfield' after J...